Unlike our usual Friday night trivia for our regular members, tonight we are celebrating with the entire family – especially kids! Answer unique questions and pop culture, history, geography sports, the news, the DMV, and even about each other in your family!
Participants will meet on ZOOM and teams will be formed among the participants. All Questions will be moderated and controlled (so the use of smartphones and the internet will not only be monitored but controlled).
After we divide up teams and the teams select a captain, we will begin rounds!
1) The link to the online event will be emailed to all participants a few minutes before the event begins. Please register with the email you wish to receive the link. We will be using ZOOM for the event.
2) Teams will be comprised of 4 to 10 people. If you want to team with a group of friends, we will accommodate this. But, to win the prizes you must have at least 4 people (we will happily place other people on your team).
3) Anyone who “cheats” – meaning caught using external smart decides to shout out answers will be disqualified.
4) Anyone who acts inappropriately or misuses the event to promote other business, political views, or in any other way behaves in a manner against the purpose of the event will be removed from the chat.
5) After the event, if you want to connect with someone who participated, we will gladly accept your email requests and forward them on to the right person.
If you have any questions in advance, please email events@thingstodoDC.com
All chatroom links and invitations will be sent out a few minutes before the event (to ensure only registrants attend). They will be sent to the email address you use to register for the event.
Any unauthorized person, or any person acting inappropriately during the chat room, or anyone using this as a forum to sell their own services or products will be immediately removed and blocked.