Halloween Haunted Scavenger Hunt – Outdoor Event
Sat, October 31, 2020 @ 11:30AM To Sat, October 31, 2020 @ 02:30PM
1850 N Moore St,
THIS POPULAR EVENT WILL BE HELD WITHIN COVID 19 GUIDELINES. (See Below)
Today, we invite you to a “Nightmare of the Nation” as you race around the DMV. finding not only unique Halloween themed items but also taking incredibly fun and exciting challenges against each other – that may involve pumpkins, broomsticks, candy,… maybe a little blood and a coffin, who knows!) In addition, we will be picking scary and Halloween special locations. We promise today will not only involve fun, exercise, creativity, and prizes but it will also embrace your Halloween spirit with brand new friends as well.
Join TTD at this incredibly popular event. Today, we are working towards an incredible race and event in and around our area, with fun, exercise, creativity, lots of Halloween surprises, and prizes!
How does it work?
1) Upon arrival we will break you into teams. Each team will be given a list of several items to retrieve. The items are all of little or no cost. (Note: If requested upon arrival we will put you on a team with any friends or other colleagues you may know.)
2) The list will also contain a location where each team must check-in by a certain time. Each team should take whatever items it has and proceed to that location by the designated time. If you are late, you lose points. Teams are not expected to retrieve all of the items listed. At each check-in, you may be required to do a unique task to earn extra points.
3) Throughout the day, at each location, points will be calculated, teams will get a brief time to rest, and teams will be given a different list of items to retrieve and take to the next location. There will be 2 or 3 different check-ins throughout the DMV. At each check-in, teams will be given different scavenger hunt lists.
4) At each spot, a special task will be assigned for the team. It may involve one player or the whole team. Perhaps someone will eat a special item of food; perhaps you’ll be searching for a treasure inside a monument; perhaps you’ll be looking for a local celebrity. The quicker you complete the task, the further ahead you will be in the race.
5) Bonuses (and perhaps some prizes) are given to the first team to arrive at each respective location. Teams will leave each location in the order in which they arrived. The winning team will be the one that collects the most points. Prizes will be awarded to the top two teams.
All teams must use public transportation. Teams caught using personal cars will be disqualified. We recommend that you bring a Metro card with at least $10 on it when you arrive.
Throughout the day, you’ll visit many landmarks, restaurants, schools, theaters, and much more! There are over 100 items listed and what you see depends upon your team’s resolve, speed and ability to have fun!
NOTE: The race starts at noon sharp!
WHERE TO FIND US:
Meet at the top of the escalator of the Roslyn Metro Station .
COVID 19 PRECAUTIONS
- Please bring masks and gloves with you. Masks are required for the event and gloves are suggested.
- If you are attending alone or with a smaller group, we will put you on a team. Social Distancing will be required, but the activities will all be designed not to interfere with this.
- At no point will we ask you to interact with strangers or engage in any activity that may unnecessarily expose you to any potential threat.
1850 N Moore St,
Arlington , Virginia