Virtual LIVE ACTION GAME OF “CLUE”® and Scavenger Hunt from Your Homes
Sat, August 08, 2020 @ 11:30AM To Sat, August 08, 2020 @ 02:30PM
– Was it Mr. Green in your living room?
– Did Miss Scarlet Commit Murder with a High School Yearbook?
– Did Col Mustard hide the evidence in your mailbox?
Time to solve a murder mystery while taking part in an incredible game and Scavenger Hunt as we bring the game of CLUE® – without a board – to our own homes!
Today, you and your teammates compete in a scavenger hunt and various challenges to win the game! Throughout the afternoon, as you compete in tasks and retrieve items and information, more clues will be revealed pointing to the murderer, the weapon, and the location. The winning team will be the one who earns enough points through various challenges (Clue themed) and collecting enough items that can be used to help decipher the basics of the crime.
Put on your detective hats on as you team up and search for clues and participate in incredibly fun and exciting challenges against each other – that will become necessary to solve the crime.
How does it work?
1) Upon check-in (via Zoom), we will break you into teams (roughly 6 to 8 people). Each team will be given a list of several clues and instructions (with random items to find to collect points)… (Note: If requested upon arrival we will put you on a team with any friends or other colleagues you may know.)
2) Teams are not expected to retrieve all of the items listed.
3) At certain times, team members may participate in a challenge that will help you gather “clues”. The better you are at the challenge, the more points you can get and perhaps a better clue than the rest of the teams further your detective skills. This may involve tests of speed, appetite, knowledge, spirit, and the ability to be the most gruesome like in an unusual setting!
3) Throughout the day, , points will be calculated, teams will get a brief time to rest, and teams will be given a different list of items to retrieve and take to the next location. There will be several different check-ins throughout the game. At each check-in, teams will be given different instructions, lists and new challenges to complete.
4) The winning team will be the one that collects the most points, achieves the most valuable prize, and solves the crime of Clue! Special prizes will be awarded to the top teams.
There are over 100 items listed and what you see depends upon your team’s resolve, speed, and ability to have fun!
Note: The race starts at noon sharp!
All chatroom links and invitations will be sent out a few minutes before the event (to ensure only registrants attend). They will be sent to the email address you use to register for the event. Any unauthorized person, or any person acting inappropriately during the chat room, or anyone using this as a forum to sell their own services or products will be immediately removed and blocked.