Virtual Interactive Basic Wine Tasting 101
Tue, October 06, 2020 @ 07:00PM To Tue, October 06, 2020 @ 08:30PM
From the comforts of your own home, it is time to learn the basics of enjoying great wine as professional wine tasters do.
Our renowned wine expert explains the what’s, where’s, when’s, and how’s with regard to wine tasting including interesting tidbits such as:
– How to purchase wine;
– How to properly store wine;
– How to properly taste wine (from beginning to end)
– When to best drink what wines and with what meals
– how wine tastings differ from region to region;
– basic differences between the preparation and tasting style of each wine;
– which wines you should select for various meals (or for holiday gifts);
– how to tell what wines are overpriced;
– how much wine per sip should be consumed for optimum enjoyment; and
– how terms such as “mellow;” “dry;” and “sweet fortified” are best applied;
YOU CAN USE WHATEVER WINE YOU HAVE IN YOUR HOME to enjoy. If, however, you wish to follow along with the wine presenter, he will be using: a) California Chardonnay, New Zealand SB, Argentine Malbec, Italian Chianti, and Napa Cabernet).
All chatroom links and invitations will be sent out a few minutes before the event (to ensure only registrants attend). They will be sent to the email address you use to register for the event.
Any unauthorized person, or any person acting inappropriately during the chat room, or anyone using this as a forum to sell their own services or products will be immediately removed and blocked.
Smart CasualBUY NOW