Virtual Interactive Basic Wine Tasting 101
Thu, August 06, 2020 @ 07:00PM To Thu, August 06, 2020 @ 08:30PM
From the comforts of your own home, we will build the foundation for fully enjoying and tasting wine like a sommelier.
Jordan, our renowned French wine expert, and Classically trained Chef, explains the what’s, where’s, when’s, and how’s with regard to wine tasting including fun facts such as:
– How to read a Burgundy wine label;
– How to properly store wine;
– The WSET Wine Tasting Method (from beginning to end)
– Food and Wine Pairing Basics
– How wine tastings differ from region to region;
– How to tell what wines are best for aging
– How to properly select wines as gifts
– How to spot a hidden gem “wallet-friendly” Burgundy
– How terms such as “round;” “dry;” and “tannin” are best applied;
Note: If you wish to follow along with Jordan, she will be tasting and discussing 3 phenomenal Burgundy’s from Château de Pommard:
- Maranges Premier Cru “Les Loyères” 2016
- Chassagne-Montrachet Premier Cru “Morgeot” 2017
- Meursault 2017
Which can all be purchased directly and shipped nationwide from Jordan for only $127+shipping. You can also browse the other wine in the portfolio if you would like to try something else. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org
All chatroom links and invitations will be sent out a few minutes before the event (to ensure only registrants attend). They will be sent to the email address you use to register for the event.
Any unauthorized person, or any person acting inappropriately during the chat room, or anyone using this as a forum to sell their own services or products will be immediately removed and blocked.
Smart CasualBUY NOW